The 3M™ Steri-Drape™ Roll Prep Drape with Dispenser delivers the drape in a continuous roll form. The roll mounts in an easy, pull-and-cut dispensing unit, allowing the user to customize the length of the drape for non-sterile applications.
- Can be used anywhere a sterile drape is NOT needed
- Helps to isolate body parts: stomas, perineal area, rectal area, axilla, feet, hair, mouth, ear
- Helps isolate equipment: blood pressure cuff, tourniquet, footplates, EKG pads, arterial lines, I.V.s, swans, foam donuts, positioning wedges, neuro equipment
- Versatile draping material can be used for a variety of non-sterile applications on patients, equipment and supplies
- Continuous roll design allows the user to customize the size of the drape for the application
- Can be used to protect equipment, helping to decrease staff cleanup time