The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 is an affordable, professional device that you can trust to accurately measure your patients’ blood pressures despite many common underlying circumstances. It gives you the quality, durability and features you don’t get from home blood pressure devices that are mainly designed for general household use, which some practices resort to because of cost.
- More affordable than similarly featured professional blood pressure monitors
- 3-Reading Average Mode can give a broader view of patient’s true blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat detection provides data to help you make testing decisions
- Manual Mode allows it to serve as a digital gauge when auscultation is indicated
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate provides consistent technique
- Built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably
- Includes Adult and Large Adult Cuff