BD PosiFlush™ Syringes are designed to standardize and enhance best clinical practice, resulting in improved patient outcomes and greater clinical efficiency by:
- Eliminating syringe induced blood reflux
- Reducing the risk of cannula damage
- Eliminating the risk of contamination
- Meeting priming volume recommendations
- Creating time efficiencies and reduced cost
Posflush 0.9% Sodium Chloride SP Syringes have a Sterile Fluid Path
Posiflush 0.9% Sodium Chloride XS Syringes are Externally Sterile and are used when working in a sterile field, using sterile gloves during a procedure and when treating a patient who is severely immunosuppressed.